1. When will the helicopter service for Kedarnath Starts?
Answer: From 27 Nov 2023, as that’s the opening date of Kedarnath Dham, and also Badrinath Dham.
2. What’s the refund/ cancelation policy for helicopter tickets for Kedarnath?
Answer: Rajputana Cabs follow the same policy the Uttarakhand tourism suggest. One can check the whole details at heliservices.uk.gov.in.
3. What’s the age limit for helicopter ride for Kedarnath?
Answer: Tickets is for children above 2 years with confirmed seat and below 2 years its free. Plus there is also an weight limit. If an individual weight is above 80 kg then extra charges will be charged, Rs 150 per kg.
4. How much luggage can I carry in helicopter?
Answer: 1 Bag/ luggage and that to of not more than 2 kg. And you can’t pay for extra luggage, as its not allowed for security reasons.
5. Will I get a priority darshan if I book a helicopter service for kedarnath?
Answer: Yes, you will get and for that you need to buy a ticket issued by Shri Badarinath Kedarnath Temple Committee. Plus this ticket is mandatory for those travelers who wants a same day return.
And for more details on how you can plan a Kedarnath Dham Yatra, view our guide on Route Map of Kedarnath Dham.