Agra is 235 km & 3 hour drive from Delhi, and you can hire our cabs in Delhi as one side taxi to Agra, round trip to Agra or even same day trip to Agra, starting at ₹ 2500 for Sedan car & driver. View our Delhi to Agra taxi fare chart below.
You can give is a call, message at whatsapp or drop an email for our Delhi to Agra cab package.
Call: +91 9928399846 Call: +91 9983010250 Email: Fill form to e-mail us
FAQ Delhi to Agra Cab service:
Know more about Delhi to Agra distance, bets route, and details on Agra tourism, all mentioned below.
Distance, route & driving time:
Delhi Agra is a 335 km stretch and from Delhi Airport, it takes around 3 hours to reach Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Plus you can also opt to drive via Delhi Agra highway, which is a 3-4 hour drive,
Delhi to Agra trip is very small, just under 3 hours but you can definitely stop on route and visit F1 Circuit in greater Noida, Barsana (town of Radha), Goverdhan (famous for Goverdhan parikrama) and the 2 cities of Vrindavan & Mathura,
The below details are for those travellers who are visiting Agra for the first time. Have a look:
Places to visit in Agra?
Agra is famous for Taj Mahal, an Agra city tour is of total 6 sites, plus a few near Agra, which we have mentioned below.
Guru Ka Tal Gurudwara
Plus there are quite a few more attractions developed in Agra, which you can plan to visit. There are: Wildlife SOS, Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity and Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center.
Below we have created a list of Luxury, deluxe & budget hotels in Agra, which you can book. There are:
ITC Mughal (luxury)
The Oberoi Amarvilas (Luxury)
Trident Hotel, Tajganj
Courtyard by Marriott, Tajganj
Holiday Inn Agra (Deluxe)
The PL Palace, Civil Lines
Hotel Taj Resorts, Tajganj
Crystal Sarovar Premiere, Tajganj
Delhi to Agra Taxi; more details:
1. What will be the best price I can get for a same day Agra tour from Delhi, and one side drop to Agra from Delhi?
– You can get a small or sedan car as one side taxi from Delhi for ₹ 2400-2500 and for same day tour, the fare is just double, around ₹ 5000-5500.
2. Is your Delhi to Agra cab fare inclusive of toll, parking charges?
– No, all toll taxes, parking charges and if the taxi is hired for more than a day, then you need to provide driver ₹ 300 per day as allowance.
3. I want to book your cab for Agra tour, what should I do?
– Simply drop us a whatsapp message, and our team will share the best rates. We suggest to also share your tour date, how many members and related details too. And you can also call me at 9928399846.
Companies that show trust in Rajputana Cabs (Our clients)
Related taxi tours:
Along with taxi cab service for Agra, Rajputana Cabs offer its taxi service in Delhi for traveller searching for road trip planning to Rajasthan, Himachal, Punjab etc. Our taxi are all Commercial Cabs, and we also offer long distance trips to Mumbai, Bangalore etc.
1. Fatehpur Sikri: Fatehpur sikri is just 30 minute drive from Agra, and was once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Even today the courtyard, architecture of Fatehpur Sikri is so impressive, that guests stay here for 3-4 hours.
2. Mathura & Vrindavan temples: Both Mathura & Vrindavan is just 30 minute drive from Agra and here you can visit Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi temple (Mathura), Banke Bihari temple, Prem Temple, Iskcon temple, Pagal Baba temple & more in Vrindavan.
3. Keoladeo National Park: Keoladeo National Park is in Bharatpur, which is just 40-50 minute drive from Agra, and this national park is a bird sanctuary and is popularly refereed as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
Plus one can also plan to visit Mehandipur Balaji temple, Chand Baori Stepwell, & Ranthambore National Park, which are less than 4-5 hour drive.