Ranthambore to Jaipur taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
Jaipur is just 155 km from Ranthambore National Park & a 3-4 hour drive & for this road trip you can choose our AC cabs, driven by experienced drivers by booking our Ranthambore to Jaipur taxi package.
In this package, we offer below car models (all tourist taxi) mentioned below:
Ranthambore to Jaipur taxi cars:
- Sedans (Suzuki Dzire) – 1-4 persons
- SUV (Toyota Innova) – 1-6 persons
- Tempo Traveller – 5-16 persons
Plus do check below details on Ranthambore to Jaipur taxi fare, driving time, distance and also details like:
- Places to see on route to Ranthambore-Jaipur
- Some popular tourist attractions in Jaipur
- Few hotels & restaurants in Jaipur and
- A list of popular tourist attractions near Jaipur
And feel free to contact me (Mr CB Singh) at:
- Mail by filling contact form below.
Details on our Ranthambore to Jaipur taxi trip
Distance, time & fare
Ranthambore to Jaipur road distance is 151 km and travel time of 4-5 hours. Our cab hire rates for Ranthambore to Jaipur taxi is:
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
Call at 9928399846 for more details.
On-route places & Jaipur tourist sites
Between Ranthambore and Jaipur, you can visit en-route places such as:
- Chand Baori Stepwell
- Mehandipur Balaji Temple
The Pink City of Jaipur has such mesmerizing places to visit such as:
- Jaigarh Fort
- Hawa Mahal
- Amber Palace
- Jal Mahal
Plus, checkout our Jaipur Sightseeing taxi package, where you can hire our taxi for 8 hour local Jaipur sightseeing starting at Rs 1600.
Hotels in Jaipur
Jaipur has budget hotels, star rated hotels, and luxury hotels for stay, and some of them are:
- The Shiv Vilas, Luxury
- ITC Rajputana, Star rated
- Hilton Jaipur, star rated
- Hotel Rajasthan Palace, star rated
- Sarang Palace hotel, budget
- Hotel Kalyan, budget
- Kukas Guest House (our own company guest house)
Mail this form with your Ranthambore to Jaipur one-way fare or return trip.
Tip: While leaving for Jaipur from Ranthambore, you can leave anytime like after the morning safari or evening one and it will not take more than 3-4 hours to arrive in Jaipur. Plus if you are planning to visit Chand Baori from Ranthambore (before entering in Jaipur) then we will suggest you to reach here before 5 pm, before the site gets closed.
Places to eat in Jaipur: Go visit these restaurants when in Jaipur:
- Lassiwala at MI road & LMB sweet shop near Hawa mahal
- Handi restaurant, MI Road
- Niros restaurant, MI Road
- RJ 14, near Airport
Places to visit near Jaipur: View a list of popular tourist attractions that are 3-4 hour drive from Jaipur.
- Temple of Khatu Shyam: 75 km from Jaipur
- Sariska National Park: 95 km
- Brahma Temple Pushkar: 145 km
- Nawalgarh (Shekhawati): 132 km
- Neemrana Fort Palace: 155 km
And do call me at 9928399846 (CB Singh) to book our Ranthambore Jaipur taxi package, or plan a Rajasthan tour by car.