1. Rajasthan tour by car from Jaipur
Jaipur is one of the best cities to start your Rajasthan tour as it has an biggest airport of Rajasthan.
If are planning to explore Rajasthan from Jaipur, then view our well crafted Rajasthan tour plans, by clicking the button below.
2. Rajasthan tour by car from Udaipur
Udaipur is the 2nd biggest city in Rajasthan, which has an Airport & train station, plus its just 4-5 hour drive from Ahmedabad.
So, if you are planning to start your Rajasthan tour by car from Udaipur, then view our suggested tour plans.
3. Rajasthan tour by car from Jodhpur
Jodhpur is the 3rd biggest city of Rajasthan with an active Airport & train station, plus is located centrally between Jaipur, Jaisalmer & Udaipur.
So if you are interested to start your Rajasthan tour by car from Jaipur, then click the button below.
2 Smart tips:
- Not getting direct flight from your hone town for Jaipur, Udaipur etc? Then book flights for Delhi (6 hour drive from Jaipur) or Ahmedabad (5 hour drive from Udaipur).
- Not getting a direct train from your home city for Jaipur or any other city of Rajasthan? Then look for train till Kota Junction (Kota city). Kota is the last train junction of Rajasthan & thus all trains that enter Rajasthan, has to stop at Kota Junction.
Rajputana Desert Camp, Jaisalmer
You can also have a look at our own Camp resort in Sam, Jaisalmer
- Rajputana Desert Camp, Sam Jaisalmer
- 42 Camps
- 10 AC Cottages
- Web: www.rajputanadesertcamp.in
It’s our own company camp, which you can book from us or by visiting the site www.rajputanadesertcamp.in
And also have a look at our Jaisalmer desert safari tour, which starts at Rs 500 per person.
Things to know before planning a Rajasthan tour
Top cities to explore in Rajasthan
Pink City Jaipur
Holy cities of Ajmer & Pushkar
Blur city of Jodhpur
Golden city of sand dunes, Jaisalmer
Lake City of Udaipur
And the city of Bikaner
Top sites to see in Rajasthan
City Palace and Amber Fort of Jaipur
Ajmer Sharif Dargah & Brahma Temple
Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
Golden Fort & Sam sand dune, Jaisalmer
Udaipur City Palace & Lake Palace
Junegarh Fort & Lalgarh Palace, Bikaner
Hidden Gems (cities) of Rajasthan
Chand Baori Stepwell near Jaipur
Tiger reserve of Ranthambore
Forts of Chittorgarh & Kumbhalgarh
Heritage Haveli’s of Ramgarh, Shekhawati
Dilwara and Ranakpur temples.
The colorful city of Bundi.