Ajmer to Ahmedabad taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
Ahmedabad is 546 km away from Ajmer, Rajasthan and if you are planning to hire a taxi from Ajmer to reach Ahmedabad? Then book our Ajmer to Ahmedabad taxi packages, which includes local drivers and a fleet of cabs, mentioned below.
Ajmer to Ahmedabad taxi cars:
- Sedan AC Cab for 1 to 4 persons.
- Suv AC Cab for 1 to 6 persons.
- Tempo Traveller AC for 5 to 16 persons.
Find other tour details on this page like Ahmedabad tourist places, on-route sites between Ajmer & Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad hotels & restaurants, nearby places etc, view all the details below
And to book our Ajmer to Ahmedabad taxi, call at 9928399846 (Mr CB Singh) or fill the contact form below.
View our Ajmer to Ahmedabad Taxi Details
Ajmer to Ahmedabad distance, time & taxi fare
You will cover a distance of 547 km from Ajmer to Ahmedabad, and is a road journey of 10-11 hours. Our taxi fare for Ajmer-Ahmedabad trip is:
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
Call us: +91 9928399845
Mail us: by fill the contact form below.
Ajmer to Ahmedabad on-route sites
On your road trip to Ahmedabad from Ajmer, you will come across some famous tourist places such as:
- Shree Dwarkadhish Ji, Rajsamand
- Rajsamand Lake, Rajsamand
- Ranakpur Temples
- Udaipur City
- Ambaji Temple
- Mount Abu city
Our cabs are also available for local sightseeing in Ahmedabad.
Hotels in Ahmedabad
There are all category hotels for stay in Ahmedabad. We have listed some of them below:
- Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad (Star rated)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Ahmedabad (Star rated)
- The House of MG, Star rated
- The Metropole Hotel, mid-budget
- Edition O 30006 Ambawadi, mid-budget
- Hotel The Lotus Park Ellisbridge, budget
- Epsilon The Hotel, budget
- Hotel Bait Inn, budget
Mail us for Ajmer to Ahmedabad one way taxi or return trip:
Tip: Ahmedabad is the biggest city in Gujarat and has a major Train station & International Airport, connected with all cities in India. From Ajmer, Ahmedabad is around 550 km south and we suggest to leave early from Ajmer to reach Ahmedabad by night.
Places to eat in Ahmedabad: You can taste the famous Gujarati food/ cuisine at some popular restaurant in Ahmedabad like:
- Gordhan Thaal, Bodakdev
- Atithi Dining Hall, Mohini
- Sasuji Dining Hall, Chimanlal Girdharlal Road
- Swati Snacks, Panchavati Road
- Agashiye, Lal Darwaja
- Vishalla, Vishalla Circle
Places to visit near Ahmedabad: With Rajputana Cabs Ahmedabad unit, you can plan same day tours and visit the below sites.
- Adalav (Adalaj Vav)
- Modhera (Modhera Sun Temple)
- Anand (Where Amul started)
- Vadodara City
- Thol Bird Sanctuary
- Zanzari Waterfall
- Shanku’s Water Park