Jaisalmer is 282 km away from Jodhpur, and you can hire a private taxi from us at a starting fare of ₹ 3200 (one side taxi) for a sedan car with our Jodhpur to Jaisalmer taxi cab package. You can also book cars like Innova, Crysta, Fortuner or cheaper options like Hatchback, whose details are mentioned below.
Plus, book a tempo traveller for your Jodhpur to Jaisalmer trip for ₹ 22-24 per km
Call me for more details on +91 9828627722 and +91 9983010250, or fill the contact form, below the FAQ details on our Jodhpur Jaisalmer trip.
FAQ: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer taxi:
Below details are on Jodhpur to Jaisalmer driving distance, best route & some sites that you can stop & see between Jodhpur & Jaisalmer.
Distance, route & driving time:
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer is a 282-285 km drive, a road trip of 4-5 hours. Best route we take is National Highway 125 & 11: Jodhpur > Balesar > Pokhran > Jaisalmer.
While driving from Jodhpur, you can plan to visit sites, which are not too far from Jodhpur like Osian desert & temple, Ramdevra Temple, Pokhran, and Samsara Desert Camp (Dechu).
Emails & Whatsapp us to book our Jodhpur Jaisalmer Cab
Our contact details are:
Call: +91 9828627722 Call: +91 9983010250 Email: Fill form to e-mail us
Tourism details on Jaisalmer:
View some of our details on Jaisalmer tourism below, to plan a perfect holiday experience.
The top places to explore in Jaisalmer are: Golden Fort, Sam sand dunes, Gadisar Lake,desert safari activities, and trip to Longewala Post & Tanot Mata Temple. Plus checkout our Jaisalmer sightseeing tour on more info on how to plan a local sightseeing tour.
Companies that show trust in Rajputana Cabs (Our clients)
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer taxi trip; more details:
1. How to book this Jodhpur to Jaisalmer taxi & whats the payment procedure?
Answer: All payments can be made directly to the driver, for which we need a Whatsapp message confirmation with tour date, pick-up point & drop point.
2. Are their any extra expenses apart from the above taxi fare?
– The above fare is our Base taxi Fare, and apart from this you need to pay for all Toll taxes at the highway (around 2-3), and if you stop on-route and then all parking fare to be paid by you.
3. What is you luggage policy?
– If you are booking a hatchback, then you can only put or carry your luggage inside the car. For other car models like Sedan, Innova, etc, there is carrier on the top of the car, being used for luggage.
4. Can I book an Innova or similar car for 7 people?
– The maximum limit per car for Innova is 6, and same for Crysta & Fortuner. We would suggest you to book a 9-12 seater tempo traveller for Jaisalmer for more than 6 passengers.
5. I also want to explore Jodhpur, how much time & taxi fare is for your Jodhpur sightseeing tour?
– You can explore Jodhpur in a day, like start the tour by 8 am and finish by 10 pm. Here our driver will arrive 10 minutes before 8 am at your hotel, and then you will visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore Gardens or Clock tower area.
Fare is ₹ 1600 for 8 hours in Sedan car. Call at 9828627722 for more details.
If you are in Jodhpur, then you can plan to visit the below cities & tourist attractions.
Osian desert & Temple: Visit Osian desert city, which is famous for Osian Mata Temple & it’s desert dunes (Camel/ Jeep safari available) Osian is 68 km, and 80 minute drive from Jodhpur & you can plan the same day tour for Osian.
Rohet Garh: It’s a resort, 45 km from Jodhpur, famous for its Horse safari activity. You can plan a half day tour here, and be back in Jodhpur in 4-5 hours.
Ranakpur: Ranakpur or Ranakpur Jain Temple is a UNESCO world heritage site It’s 155 km, and 3-hour drive from Jodhpur, & you can plan a same day tour.
Bishnoi Village: Visit the Bishnoi Village near Jodhpur, a unique community of the Bishnoi’s, which is just 12 km from the city. Bishnoi’s are a micro-minority of India, who are animal lovers, & famous for their village handicraft.