Day 1 activity:
– Arrival in Delhi
– Visit local Delhi sites
– Night stay in Delhi.
Day 2 activity:
– Leave for Agra. reach by noon
– Explore whole Agra till night.
– Night stay in Agra.
Day 3 activity:
– Leave for Khajuraho, 400 km drive
– Rest for the night.
Day 4 activity:
– Explore of Khajuraho temples
– Leave for Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve after lunch
– Night stay in Bandhavgarh.
Day 5: Enjoy the tiger safari at Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve, and by evening catch the train.
Nearest train station:
1. Umaria Station: 40 km
2. Katni Railway Station: 95 km
3. Jabalpur Railway Station: 170 km
1. Khajuraho Airport: 250 km
2. Dumna Airport (Jabalpur): 160 km
Hotels in Delhi:
Nirman Vihar Beacon, Hotel Nitya Maharani, Hotel Toronto & Best Western Darbar
Hotels in Agra:
Hotel Taj Vilas, Hotel Amar (Budget), and Holiday Inn, Radisson Agra (Star rated)
Hotels in Khajuraho:
Hotel Harmony, Hotel Khajuraho Temple View, Hotel Khajuraho Temple View & Hotel Isabel Palace.
Hotels in Bandhavgarh:
Nature Heritage Resort, Lemon Tree Wildlife Resort & Bundela Bandhavgarh by Octave.
Fare for Cab only package:
- Rs 21,500 for sedan car
- Rs 29,500, 33,500 & 36,000 for SUV cars (Ertiga/ Innova and Crysta)
- Rs 46,500 to 58,500 for Tempo Traveller. 12, 16 & 20 seater
Fare with Hotel & Cab:
- Rs 10,000 per person for a group of 4
- Rs 15,000 per person for a group of 2