Rajasthan tour by car from Delhi from Rajputana Cabs™
Delhi, is by far one of the best city to start a Rajasthan tour by car with our Rajasthan Car Rental package.
You can always catch a direct train/flight for Delhi and from here cities like Jaipur, Bikaner are just 5-6 hour drive.
Below we have shared some our Rajasthan tours from Delhi, via which you will get a perfect idea to plan your Rajasthan tour. And feel free to contact us at:
- +91 8209351141 (CB Singh)
- Fill contact form below
- Chat on Whats App: Click here
You can always start & end your Rajasthan tour from Delhi, but with us you can end your tour at any city of Rajasthan & not come back to Delhi, saving you an extra Rs 3000-5000 per tour.
Sedan tourist car
Toyota Innova car
Rajasthan tour plans from Delhi
The below suggested Rajasthan tour by car plans from Delhi are just our suggestion. Feel free to share your suggested tour plan with us.
Tour 1: 5 night/ 6 days Rajasthan tour from Delhi
Tour of Delhi, Jaipur & “Jaisalmer or Udaipur”
Duration: 5 nights/ 6 days Sedan car fare: Rs 13500 Innova car fare: Rs 16500
In this 6 days Rajasthan tour by car from Delhi, you will arrive in Delhi on day 1 & end your tour on Day 6 at Jaisalmer or Udaipur. Here you need to decide that whether you want you explore Jaisalmer or Udaipur.
Call us at +91 8209351141 for free tour planning consultations, and if you are interested to explore both Jaisalmer & Udaipur, then view the suggested tour below.
Note: Rajputana Cabs has offices in all main cities of Rajasthan, Agra & Ahmedabad and thus with us, you don’t need to come back to Delhi to end your tour. You can always catch a flight/ train from any city of Rajasthan or Ahmedabad, which is 5 hour drive from Udaipur.
Tour 2: 7 night/ 8 days Rajasthan tour from Delhi
Tour of Delhi, Jaipur, Jaisalmer & Udaipur.
Duration: 7 nights/ 8 days Sedan car fare: Rs 18000 Innova car fare: Rs 22000
The 3 must visit cities in Rajasthan are Jaipur, Jaisalmer & Udaipur and you must spend 2 nights each in these three cities.
In this 8 days Rajasthan tour by car from Delhi, you will:
- Arrival in Delhi on Day 1 - Stay 1 night at Delhi - Stay 2 nights at Jaipur - Stay 2 nights at Jaisalmer - Stay 2 nights at Udaipur - Departure from Udaipur on Day 8
Note: If you are not getting a direct train or flight from Udaipur, then you can also end your tour at Ahmedabad (5 hour from Udaipur), Jodhpur (4 hour from Udaipur) or Kota (5 hour from Udaipur)
Tour 3: 9 night/ 10 days Rajasthan tour from Delhi
Tour of Delhi, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur & Udaipur.
- Duration: 9 nights/ 10 days - Sedan car fare: Rs 22500 - Innova car fare: Rs 27500
In this 10 days Rajasthan tour by car from Delhi, you will spend 1 night each in Bikaner & Jodhpur. The suggested tour plan here is:
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi - 1 night stay in Delhi - 2 nights stay in Jaipur - 1 night stay in Bikaner - 2 night stay in Jaisalmer - 1 night stay in Jodhpur - 2 nights stay in Udaipur - Day 10: Departure from Udaipur
Not getting a direct flight/ train for home from Udaipur, then can either come back to Delhi, which is a 660 km & 12 hour drive, or catch a train/ flight from:
Jaipur: 400 km/ 7 hour drive
Kota: 280 km/ 6-7 hour drive
Ahmedabad: 260 km/ 5-6 hour drive
Tip: You must give a minimum of 2 nights each for Jaipur, Jaisalmer & Udaipur.
Tour 4: 11 nights/ 12 days Rajasthan tour from Delhi
Tour of Delhi, Agra/Ranthambore, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Ajmer/ Pushkar & Jaipur
- Duration: 11 nights/ 12 days - Sedan car fare: Rs 27000 - Innova car fare: Rs 33000
This is a grand 12 days Rajasthan tour by car from Delhi, where you will explore whole Rajasthan from Delhi. Here the suggested tour plan is:
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi - 1 night in Delhi - 1 night in Agra or Ranthambore - 1 night in Chittorgarh - 2 nights in Udaipur - 2 nights in Jaisalmer - 1 night in Jodhpur - 1 night in Bikaner - 1 night in Ajmer/Pushkar - 2 nights in Jaipur - Day 12: Departure from Jaipur
You can always plan your day 12 departure from Delhi (5-6 hour from Jaipur), Agra (5 hour from Jaipur) or Kota Junction (4 hour from Jaipur). Call me at 8209351141 for more details.
the best tourist sites in whole Rajasthan
While planning a Rajasthan tour from Delhi, you will & must visit: