Jodhpur to Pushkar taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
Pushkar is 185 km away from Jodhpur, and this holy town is famous for its temples (especially Brahma temple) & annual camel fair.
To go there, you can hire our AC cabs and other tourist vehicles by booking our Jodhpur to Pushkar taxi packages. Available car models are:
Jodhpur to Pushkar taxi cars:
- AC Sedan Cab: 1-4 person seating
- AC Toyota Innova: 1-6 person seating
- AC Tempo Traveller: 5-16 person seating
We have shared more details like Jodhpur to Pushkar driving time & car rental (taxi fare), sightseeing in Pushkar, hotels in Pushkar etc below.
And feel free to call us (+91 9928399846) for Jodhpur to Pushkar taxi booking or send your queries along with the contact form below.
View our Jodhpur to Pushkar taxi details
Distance, time & fare
Pushkar is 185 km from Jodhpur, and 4-5 hours of cab journey, for which we have given our taxi tariff with models.
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
You can call CB Singh (+91 9928399846) for booking a cab.
Pushkar popular temples
Pushkar is famous for its temples, and you can visit these famous landmarks in Pushkar:
- Pushkar Lake
- Varah Temple
- Brahma Temple
- Old & new Rangji Temple, &
- The ghats of Pushkar.
If you are going to Pushkar at the time of the Pushkar Camel Fair during November, then you can even go to Ajmer, which is very close to Pushkar.
Pushkar has some good quality hotels for all budget levels, and some of them are:
- Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort, star rated
- The Country Side Resort, star rated
- Hotel Pushkar Heritage, mid-budget
- Hotel Moonlight Pushkar, budget
- Kanhaia Haveli, budget
For Jodhpur to Pushkar one way taxi or round trip, mail us by filling the form.
Check out Jodhpur taxi service for detailed info
Tip: Pushkar is 180-200 km away from Jodhpur, which will take a 4-5 hours. So we suggest to leave early from Jodhpur to reach Pushkar by noon, or leave after lunch & reach by 8-9 pm. Pushkar dosen’t has any railway station or Airport and nearest ones are;
- Ajmer Junction, 20 km away
- Jaipur International Airport, 150 km away.
Places to eat in Pushkar: At Pushkar, you can checkout restaurants like:
- The Laughing Buddha Cafe, near Gau Ghat
- La Pizzeria Garden Restaurant, near Varah ghat
- Om Shiva Garden Restaurant, near Pushkar Palace
- Out Of The Blue Restaurant, main market area
- Honey & Spice, Laxmi bazaar
List of nearby tourist cities from Pushkar: You can plan a same day taxi tour from Pushkar and visit:
- Ajmer, 20 km away
- Jaipur, 140 km away
- Khimsar, 175 km away
- Bundi, 190 km away
- Shree Salasar Balaji Dham Mandir, 190 km away
- Khatu Shyam Ji Temple, 190 km away
- Deogarh Mahal, Deogarh, 200 km away
All the above cities, temples and a palace are less than 200 km away, which you can plan to visit from Pushkar, and be back by night.