Jodhpur to Dehradun taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
Dehradun is a picturesque hill station of Uttarakhand, and is close to Delhi & many tourist destinations of Himalayas.
If you want to book a cab with driver from Jodhpur, for a road trip to Dehradun, then we present our Jodhpur to Dehradun taxi in many car models, mentioned below.
Jodhpur to Dehradun taxi cars:
- Sedan AC cabs: 1-4 persons
- SUV AC cabs: 1-6 persons
- Tempo Traveller: 5-16 persons
Below you will find details on:
- Jodhpur to Dehradun distance & driving time
- On-route tourist places & sightseeing in Dehradun
- Our taxi tariff with cab models
- Places to eat in Dehradun
- Hotels in Dehradun
- Places to visit nearby Dehradun
You can always call CB Singh (+91 9928399846) for cab booking, or fill the form given below.
Travel info on our Jodhpur to Dehradun taxi
Distance, time & fare
Dehradun is 860 km from Jodhpur, and a drive of 16 hours by road. Our taxi tariff for Jodhpur-Dehradun taxi is:
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
On-route places & sightseeing in Dehradun
Between Jodhpur-Dehradun, you can visit some on-route tourist places like:
- Salasar Balaji
- Kaleshwar Mahadev Temple
- Gurudwara Shri Paonta Sahib
Dehradun is where you can visit such magnificent places such as:
- Robber’s Cave
- Tapkeshwar Temple
- Dehradun Zoo
- Mindrolling Monastery
- Forest Research Institute
Hotels in Dehradun
Dehradun is a huge tourist destination of Uttarakhand, and here there are such good quality hotels like:
- Sheraton Dehradun, luxury
- Red Fox Dehradun, star rated
- Aketa Hotel, star rated
- Ramada Dehradun, star rated
- Hotel Shiva Residency, mid-budget
- Trend Blessing Bells, mid-budget
Call me (CB Singh) at 9928399846 or mail this form to us for Jodhpur to Dehradun one way taxi or return trip.
For more details, go to our Jodhpur taxi service page.
Tip: Jodhpur to Dehradun is a long 16-17 hour drive and if you want to complete this trip in 2 days then we suggest you to stay Rohtak city in Harayana. And if you want to first reach Delhi via train or flight from Jodhpur & later leave for Dehradun, then have a look at our Delhi to Dehradun taxi package.
Places to eat in Dehradun: Some good restaurants where you can dine in Dehradun are:
- Walk In Woods, Sahastradhara road
- Punjab Grill, Jakhan
- Town Table, Hathibarkala Salwala
- Orchard Restaurant, Kairwaan Gaon
Places to visit near Dehradun: Close to Dehradun, you can go to these interesting places such as:
- Mussoorie: 33 km
- Rishikesh: 45 km
- Paonta Sahib: 51 km
- Haridwar: 53 km
- Dhanaulti: 60 km
- Chakrata: 88 km
Plus many of our guests, also start a Char Dham yatra with us from Dehradun, as the 1st Dham of Yamunotri is 182 km away.