Jodhpur to Barmer taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
Barmer lies 198 km west of Jodhpur, in the Thar Desert, and here you can see forts and temples. We have AC taxis for your Jodhpur to Barmer taxi trip, and below are our cab models for this trip.
Jodhpur to Barmer taxi cars:
- AC Sedan Cabs for 1-4 people
- AC SUV Cabs for 1-6 people
- AC Tempo Traveller for 5-16 people
And also view more details like Jodhpur to Barmer travel distance, driving time, local Barmer sites, hotels in Barmer, etc, below this page.
For all your tour related queries Jodhpur-Barmer taxi, Call Mr CB Singh (+91 9928399846) or just fill the form below.
FAQ – Jodhpur to Barmer taxi
Distance, time & fare
From Jodhpur, Barmer is a distance of 198 km, and our cabs will take 4-5 hours to reach. Car hire rates are given under:
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
Barmer tourist sites
Barmer is where you can see the sands of the Thar Desert, and interesting places like:
- Barmer Fort
- Kiradu Temples
- Chintamani Parshvanath Jain Temple
- Mahabar Sand Dunes
Hotels in Barmer
In Barmer, there are good hotels to stay and we have listed some of them below.
- Sanchal Fort, star rated
- Hotel Narayan Palace, mid-budget
- Kalinga Palace, budget
- Hotel Desert Inn, budget
- Hotel Marwar, budget
For Jodhpur to Barmer one way cab, or round trip, mail this form to us.
Go visit our Jodhpur taxi service to know more.
Tip: Barmer city is around 200 km away from Jodhpur and we suggest to leave for Barmer by morning & reach here by noon. Plus at Barmer, the closest Airport is Jaisalmer Airport (around 150 km)
Places to eat in Barmer: Barmer has some good restaurants serving tasty food like:
- Brahman food plaza
- Restaurant at Kalinga Palace
- Jodhpur Sweets, Mahaveer Nagar
- Dalluji Namkeen
Places to visit near Barmer: You can go to outstation trips from Barmer, and visit places such as:
- Mahabar Desert (close to city)
- Shree Rani Bhatiyani Mandir Sansthan: 97 km