Jodhpur to Ajmer taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
The city of Ajmer, famous for Ajmer Sharif Dargah, is is 207 km from Jodhpur and you can book our Jodhpur to Ajmer taxi packages, for which you can choose any of our car models below, and all these tourist vehicles, driven by local drivers.
Jodhpur to Ajmer taxi cars:
- AC Sedan
- AC SUV cab
- AC Tempo Traveller
All info about your Jodhpur-Ajmer taxi is given on this page like Jodhpur Ajmer driving time & taxi fare, sightseeing in Ajmer, some Ajmer hotels and so on.
For our Jodhpur-Ajmer taxi booking, you can call Mr CB Singh on +91 9928399846, or fill the contact form below to send your queries.
FAQ on our Jodhpur to Ajmer taxi
Distance, time & fare
Road distance between Jodhpur and Ajmer is 207 km, and is 4-5 hours of cab driving. For this, our car rental is given below.
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
Call our office (+91 9928399846), and do your car booking directly.
Ajmer sightseeing sites
Ajmer is a holy city of Rajasthan, where you can visit famous heritage sites like:
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif
- Nareli Jain Temple
- Adhai din ka Jhonpra
- Ana Sagar Lake
Visit our Ajmer Sightseeing page to get details about our Ajmer taxi packages and other tourist information.
Hotels in Ajmer
In Ajmer, you will find all category hotels for your accommodation, and a few good ones are:
- Hotel Mansingh Palace, Ajmer (Star rated)
- Royal Melange Ajmer (Star rated)
- Regenta Inn Embassy Ajmer (Mid-budget)
- Chitvan Resort (Mid-budget)
- Ambassador Hotel, Nagina Bagh Ajmer (Budget)
- Hotel Regal (Budget)
For Jodhpur to Ajmer one way taxi or round trip, fill the form below.
Go to Jodhpur taxi service to get more info
Tip: Apart from a road trip from Jodhpur to Ajmer, train service is available between (Ajmer-Jodhpur) and the nearest airport from Ajmer is Jaipur International Airport, which is 130 km away, and you can also book our Jaipur Airport to Ajmer taxi package, if you are arriving at Jaipur Airport from Jodhpur Airport.
Places to eat in Ajmer: In Ajmer, you can dine at the below popular restaurants:
- Mango Masala, Kutchery Road
- Rasoi Train restaurant, Sardar Patel Marg
- Gangaur Foods Pizza Point, Hathi Bhata
- Olive Kitchen, Vaishali Nagar
- Karims Restaurant, Amolak Bhawan
Places to see near Ajmer: Ajmer is a popular tourist & religious city and from here you can plan a same day taxi tours from us & visit:
- Sambhar Sharif: 100 km north-east
- Jaipur city: 135 km north-east
- Bundi city: 175 km south
- Chittorgarh Fort: 200 km south
- Khimsar Sand Dunes Resort: 190 km west
- Tal Chhapar Sanctuary: 200 km north
All the above cities & sites are less than or around 200 km from Ajmer and you can leave early (from Ajmer), explore these sites and come back to Ajmer by night, with our Ajmer Taxi service.