Jodhpur to Agra taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
Plan a trip to visit Taj Mahal in Agra from Jodhpur city with our Jodhpur to Agra taxi package. Here we offer the below car models, which you can book for this 574 km (Agra to Jodhpur one side drive)
Jodhpur to Agra taxi cars:
- 1 to 4 seater Sedan Cabs (AC)
- 1 to 6 seater SUV cabs (AC)
- 4 to 16 seater Tempo Traveller (AC)
You will find more details below like:
- Jodhpur to Agra road distance, driving time & taxi fare.
- Local Agra & on-route tourist sites.
- And a few more details. Check them out.
And call our manager Mr Singh at +91 9928399846 to hire our Jodhpur Agra taxi package, or fill the contact form below.
FAQ – Jodhpur to Agra taxi trip
Distance, time & fare
Jodhpur to Agra road distance is 574 km, and a journey of 11-12 hours by cab. Cab hire rates are given below.
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
Call CB Singh (+91 9928399846) for car booking.
Jodhpur to Agra on-route places, and sightseeing in Agra
Between Jodhpur and Agra, you will come across some interesting places such as:
- Ajmer & Pushkar sites
- Jaipur city sites
- Chand Baori, Dausa (Stepwell)
- Fatehur Sikri
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
And in Agra, you can visit all the famous sightseeing places such as:
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Mehtab Bagh
- Itmad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb
- Akbar’s Fort (Sikandra)
View our Agra Sightseeing Tour packages, and valuable travel info is given on the same page.
Hotels in Agra
There are so many good quality hotels in Agra, and below we have listed some of them:
- Radisson Blu Agra, near Taj Mahal
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, near Taj and luxury hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton, Star rated
- Hotel Seven Hills Tower, budget
- Hotel Avalon Taj, budget
- Hotel Crystal Inn, budget
Mail us for Jodhpur to Agra one-way or return trip.
Visit Jodhpur taxi service for more info
Tip: From Jodhpur, Agra city is 575 km away and driving time between Jodhpur Agra is around 10-11 hours. On-route, you can stop at Jaipur, which is more like a mid-way point.
Popular restaurants in Agra city: Though Agra is famous for its Petha (a sweet dish made of Pumpkin) but a few popular restaurants here are:
- Pinch Of Spice, Tajganj
- Bob Marley Café, Taj Nagri
- Dasaprakash Restaurant, Rakabganj
- Golden Street Restaurant, Tajganj
- Pind Balluchi, Tajganj
Excursions from Agra: Along with a tour of Agra from Jodhpur, you can hire our taxi service in Agra and visit nearby sites like:
- Keetham Bear Park: 22 km
- Fatehpur Sikri: 36 km
- Keoladeo National Park: 56 km
- Mathura/ Vrindavan temples: 58 km
- Deeg Palace: 93 km
And in Agra you will find 2 major train station and nearest Airport from Agra are Delhi Airport & Jaipur Airport, which both are 250 km away from Agra. Feel free to reach us at +91 9928399846 or fill the contact form above to book our Jodhpur to Agra taxi package.
Plus also have a look at our: