4 days Delhi Manali taxi fare
In our 4 days tour, we suggest the below tour plan:
- Day 1: Leave for Manali by morning & reach by night (13-hour journey)
- Day 2: Local Manali Sightseeing
- Day 3: Manali nearby sightseeing.
- Day 4: Leave for Delhi by morning & reach by night.
Our taxi fare for our cabs are:
- Rs. 9-10 per km for Sedan cab (Suzuki Dzire)
- Rs. 12 per km for Toyota Innova
- And minimum per day fare for 250 km.
So, our minimum 4 days fare will be for 1000 km, but total km driven in this tour will be 1500 km.
1500 km breakup:
- 1200-1300 km up down (Delhi-Manali)
- 200 km in Manali & nearby sightseeing
Our cab fare:
- 1500 km x Rs 9-10 = Rs 13,500-15,000 (sedan cab)
- 1500 km x Rs 12 = Rs 18,000 (Innova tax)
Plus, apart from our cab fare, you need to count:
- Rs 200 per day driver allowance (Rs 800 for 4 days)
- All state/ toll taxes between Delhi & Manali (Rs 3000 round trip)
So, total all-inclusive fare for a 4 days Delhi Manali road trip comes to:
- Rs. 13,500-15,000 + 800 + 2500 = Rs. 16,800-18,300 in our Sedan Cab
- Rs. 18,000 + 800 + 2500 = Rs. 21,300 in our Innova Cab