Delhi to Agra Tempo Traveller rental
From Rajputana Cabs™
Plan a trip to Agra from Delhi with Rajputana Cabs tempo traveller rental. We offer the complete range of tempo traveller (mentioned below) for Agra same day or 2 days trips. Our available Tempo Traveller are:
- 9 & 12 seater tempo traveller
- 16 & 22 seater tempo traveller
- Maharaja Tempo Traveller
Our fare for tempo traveller starts from Rs 16 per km (in off season) and to get the best rates, call us at below details and do check more details below on our Delhi to Agra Tempo Traveller rental package.
Call: +91 8209351141
Chat: Click here to chat with us at Whats App
Mail: Fill the contact form above.
Delhi to Agra same day trip
You can hire our tempo traveller from Delhi and plan a same day return trip to Agra at Rs 16 per km fare for our 9 seater tempo traveller. Call us at 8209351141 for more details.
Delhi to Agra 2 days trip
In our 2 days trip to Agra from Delhi, we offer our tempo traveller at per km (minimum Rs 16) with minimum per day fare for 250 km. Contact us at 8209351141 for get all inclusive fare details.
Delhi to Agra trip with Jaipur
A tour of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur is one of our must popular tour, known as Golden Triangle. Here you can explore all these 3 cities in 4 to 6 days. Contact us for more details.
More details on Agra trip
Agra distance & nearby sites
1. Distance of Agra from Delhi Airport?
– 220 km and a 3-4 hour drive.
2. Some must see sites in Agra?
– Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh & Agra Fort.
3. On-route sites between Delhi & Agra?
– Temples of Vrindavan, Mathura.
4. Nearby popular tourist sites from Agra?
– Fatehpur Sikri, which is 40 km from Agra.
– Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary is 57 km away.
Agra popular hotels & hostels
1. Taj Hotel Agra, Star rated
2. Courtyard by Marriot, Star rated
3. ITC Mughal, Star rated
4. Four Points by Shetator, Star rates
5. Trident Agra, Star rated
6. Hotel Parador, mid-budget
7. Hotel the Taj Vilas, mid-budget
8. Safarnama Agra, budget
9. Zostel Agra, Hostel
10. goStops Agra, Hostel
Important notes on Taj Mahal:
1. Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
2. Taj Mahal entry fees is Rs 50
3. For foreigners, its Rs 1100.
4. Free entry for children under 15.
5. Taj Mahal entry timing is 5 am to 5 pm.
And you can get more details on Agra city tour and Taj Mahal Sunrise tour at below links:
Contact us at
Click here to chat on Whats App