Ajmer to Ramgarh taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
If you are planning a tour of Ramgarh from Ajmer, then travel with Rajputana Cabs, by booking our Ajmer to Ramgarh taxi tour.
We have AC cabs with local experienced drivers and our Ajmer to Ramgarh taxi rental packages fare is:
Ajmer to Ramgarh taxi fare:
- Rs 9/10 per km for Sedan Cab
- Rs 11/12 per km for Innova
- Rs 16-20 per km for Tempo traveller
Additional details like on-route sites between Ajmer and Ramgarh, hotels in Ramgarh, Ajmer to Ramgarh travel time, distance covered, are given below.
Contact Mr. CB Singh (9928399846), our manager for queries or fill the contact form below.
Ajmer to Ramgarh taxi tour details:
Distance, time & fare
Ajmer to Ramgarh distance is 145 km, and driving by road takes 3-4 hours. Cab hire charges for Ajmer to Ramgarh taxi are given below:
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
For tour inquiries call Mr. CB Singh (9928399846), or fill the contact form below to reach us.
Some famous tourist places coming on-route Ajmer to Ramgarh are as follows:
We have cabs which will take you to visit temples and havelis of Ramgarh. And more details on what to see in Ramgarh Shekhati, mentioned at the Tip, below contact form.
Hotels in Ramgarh
Ramgarh is a cultural city of Rajasthan, and has many hotels and resorts to stay. We have listed some of them below:
- Vivaana Culture Hotel, star rated
- Mandawa Kothi, star rated
- Narayan Niwas Castle, mid-budget
- Mandawa Haveli, mid-budget
- Hotel Shekhawati, Budget
Reach us at 9928399846, or fill the contact form below:
More details are on our Ajmer taxi service webpage
Tip: Ramgarh, is city of Shekhawati district of Rajasthan, which is also described as the biggest open art gallery in the world. In Shekhati district, small cities like Ramgarh, along with Mandawa, Churu, Sikar are very famous among travellers. So, you can visit all these citues (quite close to each other) and visit sites like:
- Podar Haveli Museum, Nawalgarh
- Kamal Morarka Haveli Museum, Nawalgarh
- The Piramal Haveli, hotel & in Baggar
- Dundload Fort, now a hotel & in Dundlod
- Seth Arjun Das Goenka Haveli, hotel & in Dundlod
- Khetri Mahal, Jhunjunu
- Harshnath temple, Sikar
And many more sites.