Ahmedabad to Jamnagar taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
Jamnagar is around 300 km west from Ahmedabad & you can hire our AC cab & driver (car models mentioned below), starting at Rs 9/10 per km with our Ahmedabad to Jamnagar taxi package.
Ahmedabad to Jamnagar taxi cars:
- Suzuki Dzire, Toyaya Etios (Sedan)
- Toyota Innova, Toyota Crysta (Suv)
- AC Tempo Traveller, for groups
Below we have shared details like Ahmedabad-Jamnagar distance & driving time, sightseeing places in Jamnagar, hotels to stay, places to visit near Jamnagar, our taxi fare, etc.
Plus, you can directly book a taxi with us, by contacting Mr CB Singh (+91 9928399846), who will assist you with all the necessary info about our Ahmedabad to Jamnagar taxi package.
Ahmedabad to Jamnagar taxi trip details
Distance, time & fare
Ahmedabad to Jamnagar is 305 km, and a 6-7 hours drive, for which we have given our cab models for this tour with their per km rates.
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
Contact CB Singh at +91 9928399846
Or fill the contact form.
Ahmedabad to Jamnagar on-route places & local sites in Jamnagar
On your taxi trip to Jamnagar, find some time to visit on-route places of interest such as:
- Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Limbdi
- Temples in Chotila (Chamunda Mataji & Jalaram Temple)
- Wankaner Mahal
- Rajkot city
- Darbargadh Palace
- Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary
You can do Jamnagar sightseeing in our cabs, and visit heritage sites, like:
- Lakhota Palace
- Bala Hanuman Temple
- Adinath Temple
Hotels in Jamnagar
In Jamnagar, you can stay in all category of hotels, and we have listed some of them for you:
- Fortune Palace, star rated
- Anaya Beacon Hotel, star rated
- Vishal Internatonal, mid-budget
- Hotel Regency, mid-budget
- Hotel Aram, mid-budget
- Hotel Kirti, budget
Mail us by filling the form below for our Ahmedabad to Jamnagar one way cab or return trip.
Our Ahmedabad taxi service has more information
Tip: Jamnagar is a big urban city, famous for its Oil industry is 305 km west from Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad to Jamnagar is approx 5-6 hour non-stop drive and we suggest to leave early to skip any traffic near Ahmedabad.
Places to visit near Jamnagar:
The temple city of Dwarka is just 2-3 hour (130 km) west from Jamnagar, and here the main attraction is the Shree Dwarkadhish Temple and the Dwarka Beach.
Places to eat in Jamnagar:
At Jamnagar, you can checkout restaurants like :
- Hotel Aram restaurant
- Sankalp restaurant, at Pandit Nehru marg
- Brahmaniya Dining Hall, at Teen Batti
- TGB World Cuisine restaurant