Agra to Zirakpur taxi, from Rajputana Cabs
Zirakpur is 472 km away from Agra and you can plan a road trip from Agra to Zirakpur with Rajputana Cabs. Agra to Zirakpur taxi tour.
Here our car rental fare with driver is:
Agra to Zirakpur cab rental rates:
- Rs 9/10 per km (Sedan Cab)
- Rs 11/12 per km (Innova)
- Rs 16-20 per km (Tempo Traveller)
Travel info like hotels in Zirakpur, Agra to Zirakpur driving distance, tourist places in Zirakpur, is share on this page, below, and you can contact our manager Mr. CB Singh (+91 9928399846), or fill the contact form for more details on our Agra Zirakpur taxi package.
View our Agra to Zirakpur Taxi Trip Info
Distance, time & fare
Driving distance between Agra to Zirakpur is 473 km, and driving time of 8-9 hours. Car hire rates for our car models are:
- Sedan Car: Rs 9/10 per km
- Innova Car: Rs 11/12 per km
- Toyota Crysta: Rs 14/16 per km
- Tempo traveller: Rs 16-20 per km
On-route & local sites
Visit some tourist places coming between Agra to Zirakpur such as:
- Mathura Vrindavan temples
- Noida (sector 18)
- Haveli Dhaba (Murthal)
Being close to Chandigarh and Panchkula, you can visit sites in and around Zirakpur in our cabs such as:
- Nabha Sahib
- Gurudwara Nada Sahib
- Sukhna Lake
- Japanese Garden
Hotels in Zirakpur
In Zirakpur, there are all category of hotels you can stay. We have listed some of them below:
- Ramada Zirakpur (Star rated)
- Park Plaza Zirakpur (Star rated)
- Radisson Zirakpur (Star rated)
- Hotel 6 (Mid-budget)
- Velvet Clarks Exotica (Mid-budget)
And since Chandigarh is just next to Zirakpur, so you can plan night stay in Chandigarh too.
Contact Mr. CB Singh at +91 9928399846, or fill the contact form given below:
Go to our Agra taxi service webpage for more details
Tip: For our guests who have booked our Agra Zirakpur taxi package, we would like to share a few more details like:
- Best time to leave for Zirakpur from Agra: before 9 am, as you can also explore a few on-route sites and arrive in Zirakpur by dinner time.
- Best route for Agra-Zirakpur: The best route is, first the Yamuna Expressway, and then Delhi-Chandigarh highway.
- Best stops on Agra-Zirakpur route: You can stop at Murthal (Haryana) famous for its Dhaba’s like Sukhdev, Haveli etc and Murthal is 276 km from Agra.